- Reskinned 'Portal Under the Stars' as a buried longship
- A more balanced slaughterfest than last week: seven died and nine survived to reach level 1
- four PCs killed by the shitty sub-zero-level skull monsters; the giant snake miniboss was killed before he got a chance to act. Teamwork and planning made all the difference.
- The final fight is kind of a joke if the PCs do all the stuff that mitigates the threat: the clay soldiers all melted, the generals all turned to dust, so it was just the PCs against one lone warlord. A crit reduced his movement speed to 0 and they kicked him into the pool.
- When tallying up treasure I always think "I gave them way too much" and after it's divided between the party I always think "I gave them too little"
Also, though this may be of limited interest to those outside the game: a high score board for all characters living and dead: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FCPeez2BHTqPh9wtb2DIY-dzRtPB3wAzRvrPWF9uNo0/edit